As the Home Gym of the Thai Boxing Association of the USA’s (TBA) California State Representative(Hermosa Beach Branch), and the sole United States Affiliate Gym of Tor Sangtiennoi Camp (Bangkok, Thailand). Boxing Works is dedicated to the spreading the art and sport of Muay Thai to the South Bay Area of Los Angeles, Redondo Beach, Manhattan Beach, Hermosa Beach and beyond.
We truly believe Muay Thai Boxing is the perfect vehicle for making amazing, positive changes in your life, whether you are looking to improve your fitness, learn valuable self-defense skills, or study an ancient martial art form, Muay Thai (Thai Kickboxing) is for everyone.
Boxing Works offers the only Muay Thai program in the Los Angeles South Bay that:
- Thailand trained instructors teaching all of our classes
- Multiple, advanced level instructors certified by the Thai Boxing Association of the USA (the largest and first Muay Thai instructors organization, founded in 1968)
- active competitive Muay Thai Fight Team, with Champion Muay Thai Fighters
- instructors and fighters who have fought in Thailand, the motherland of Muay Thai( Thai Kickboxing)
- brings over Top Level Muay Thai Trainers from Thailand, to further develop and grow our Muay Thai Boxing Program
- accumulated over 20 Championship Titles….and counting
We compete in the art and sport of Muay Thai(Thai Kickboxing). So we know what truly works, and how to teach and train it. Not only do we compete in the art that we teach, we have a proven track record of success. With more than 20 Muay Thai Kickboxing title belts and medals from national and International Muay Thai Kickboxing competition, a highly respected, highly sought after coaching staff with impeccable credentials and a proven success rate, it should be clear why you should choose Boxing Works if you are serious about your Muay Thai Kickboxing training.
To summarize, we we take a multifaceted approach to guarantee our curriculum is authentic, we learn the art at the source, in the country of origin. We continue our education in Muay Thai, striving for upper level accomplishments and certifications. When we say we have trained for 10 or twenty years and counting, we mean it. We are still training and furthering our education, not rehashing the same things we learned years before.